Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Woo Hoo I've been featured at Scrap for Help!


Remember this LO. It's way past my bedtime but had to tell about my surprise when I opened my emails today. I entered this LO in the Scrap for Help Challenge, in September and I have been chosen as one of their top 5 featured members. I've tried to put their logo on my blog but I've failed miserably atm. Will have another try when I'm not so tired. I've had a busy week with health and personal problems and I've been doing lots and lots of Christmas crafting too. Will reveal all very soon. Thanks for looking and any comments, I really do love and appreciate them all.

4 comments:

  1. What did my eye spy over at the Scrap for Help blog....? Made me do a little happy dance for you here by myself...LOL That is really such an adorable page and that happy face can brighten any grey and dull afternoon!
    A big congratulations to you Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! *clap clap clap * x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's a beautiful layout, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabéns pelo destaque merecido!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!